Are you looking for an inconspicuous bulletproof vest? Choose Atomic Defense's concealable Level IIIA Soft Body Armor. These vests feature Aramid armor to soften the strongest handguns and 12-gauge shotguns. You can upgrade your low-profile soft armor with insert plates up to Level IV.
- Industry-leading features: Lightweight, concealable ballistic vest with adjustable hook-and-loop straps and built-in trauma pads to further reduce felt impact from bullets.
- Ballistic resistance: NIJ level IIIA body armor that can stop 9 mm, .44 Magnum, and .357 SIG rounds.
- Testing procedure: Tested against multiple rounds at our NIJ testing center — above NIJ standard 0101.06 requirements. Calibers tested include: .22, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .38 Special, .45 ACP, and .44 Magnum. Our IIIA+ designation highlights that our vests are tested above and beyond the NIJ requirement.
- Self-breathing air vents are sewn into the vests at all levels and prices. Stay cool from top to bottom
- The level 3A (IIIA) soft body armor allows it to be tactical and concealable for everyone, even kids
- Expandable up to NIJ level 3 (III) and 4 (IV) with body armor plates
- Premier lightweight armor against flak, shrapnel, bullets, knives, fire, tasers, and more
- COMFORTABLE BODY FIT: Smooth woven cloth-like cover to match your body shape. Overlapping areas for full coverage and protection. Every vest includes cooling pads sewn into the interior to keep every vest cool
- 3A TESTED BULLETPROOF VEST: Blocks and stops various pistol and airgun rounds. The best thing to have in a life or death situation. Over or under clothing to cover both front and back areas
- LEGAL TRAVEL: TSA & airplane safe. Level 3A standalone UHMWPE protection that can be used during airline travel
- Built with low-visibility fabrics that absorb light and prevent reflections in dark environments
- Resists fire, water, and dust
- Resistance: Meets and surpasses NIJ standard 0101.06 requirements for level IIIA
- Weight: Less than 6 pounds
- Fits: See the chart above
- Material: Polyethylene (PE) vest with Aramid soft body armor
- Sizes: For shirt sizes large/extra-large/XXL and small/medium
- Complies with: NIJ level IIIA under standard 0101.06
Assembled and In the Box
- Concealable NIJ IIIA soft body vest
*Kevlar is a trademark of DuPont. All references to "Kevlar" are to the patent expired Aramid fabric that is in the public domain.
Very lightweight and comfortable for a female wearer.
Excellent item. Could not have been more pleased with vest and especially customer service.
Good soft armor good price
Armor is light and comfortable, with good all around coverage. Priced better than similair products out there.
Concealable Soft Body Armor Vest/NIJ Level IIIA
The vest fits well after making some adjustments and is a good value for purchase. I'm a former law enforcement officer and now a current armed security officer. I wear a vest every day for safety. So far, the vest works well. I will continue to evaluate the vest.
Preparing for the new realities.
Overall very satisfied, bit heavier than expected my first vest - the term conceivable seems hard to maintain in the summer months - better to have and not need than need and not have.