The 11x14 Armor Plate Carrier is a versatile, MOLLE-compatible vest with 11-inch by 14-inch ballistics armor slots. This large plate carrier has IIIA plates that stop handgun rounds up to .44 Mag and 9 mm. The plates secure your body, while the adjustable straps fit waists between 26 and 50 inches.
- Industry leading features: Lightweight, adjustable build. Removable ballistic plates. Upgradable ballistic resistance.
- Ballistic resistance: NIJ level IIIA plates tested to stop common calibers including: 9 mm, .44 Magnum, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, .38, .380, 12 gauge, and more.
- Testing procedure: Testers fire multiple shots of various calibers to ensure plates exceed level IIIA requirements.
- Highly adjustable from 26-inch waist to 50-inch waist + shoulder strap adjustments
- Front and back adopt a MOLLE design and can easily carry other small devices
- Removable NIJ Levell IIIA plates tested to stop various handgun and shotgun rounds
- Lightweight build for high mobility
- Fire, dust and water resistant materials
- Low-visibility fabrics that prevent light reflections
- Armor plate carrier for 11x4 NIJ level IIIA ballistic plates that surpass standard 0101.06 requirements
- Vest weight: 2 lbs or 0.9kg
- Material: 1000D Oxford Fabric with high-density polyethylene plates
- Weight with plates: 3.3 pounds or 1.49 kg
- Color: Black / Tan / Green
- Sizes: Adjusts to fit 26-inch to 50-inch waists
- Complies with: NIJ level IIIA under standard 0101.06
Assembled and In the Box
- Carrier vest
- NIJ level IIIA armor plates
How Is This Carrier Vest Different From the Competition?
The 11x14 Armor Plate Carrier is one of the most versatile types of ballistics armor. As a MOLLE-compatible system, this vest has utility beyond stopping bullets. Small pockets are ideal for holding other useful equipment. The carrier also enables flexible protection. You can add or remove plates as you see fit to bolster security or expand mobility. While this package comes with IIIA plates, the vest can hold any Level III or IV plate we carry.
In addition to utility, the 11x14 Armor Plate Carrier is also comfortable to wear. The carrier itself is only two pounds, but adding plates and other equipment increases the weight. Padded shoulder straps keep the carrier comfortable even as you add weight. This package also
How Protective Is Level IIIA Armor?
Under NIJ standard 0101.06, armor must stop bullets within its category from penetrating deeper than 44 mm. Level IIIA describes soft body armor capable of stopping 9 mm and .44 Magnum handgun rounds. We test our IIIA plates against ammunition types and quantities that exceed the requirements for each level to ensure some of the most reliable protection on the market.
Can I Upgrade My Ballistic Plates?
You can upgrade your protection with plates that withstand more powerful rounds. We carry hard body insert panels that fit the 11x4 Armor Plate Carrier as well as the IIIA models, including:
- Level III: Stops round up to 5.56 and 7.62 M80 from rifles like the AR-15 or AK-47.
- Level IV: Stops armor-piercing and API rounds.
What Sizes Are Available?
At Atomic Defense, we offer two sizes for carriers and plates. While both the 11x14 Armor Plate Carrier and 10x12 Armor Plate Carrier adjust from 26 to 50-inch waists, each accommodates different plate sizes. This concealable plate carrier is compatible with 11-inch by 14-inch plates — the largest size in our inventory. Choose the 11x14 Armor Plate Carrier to cover the greatest surface area.
Order an 11x14 Plate Carrier with IIIA Panels
The 11x14 Armor Plate Carrier with IIIA Plates is a dependable package for close-distance firearm protection. Contact Atomic Defense to discuss our equipment and order online today!
Five star service five star product within an affordable price range!
Excellent product my army airborne birth brother in law was impressed at price and style! He recommended the purchase…!
Fits fine, great for the promotional price.
This was the cheapest option for IIIA protection. Fits fine, it's not as light or as concealable as soft body armor, but of course it's not supposed to be. I assume it stops bullets but I hope not to find out!