*Please allow 2-3 months for this item to ship. Pre-order today.
This bulletproof wall is the ultimate protection from rifles like the AR-15 and AK-47. highly maneuverable due to its carrier handles and mounting straps, and nearly impossible for someone to shoot under and hit your feet.
Ballistic shields are great for shielding vehicles, VIP protection, covering walls, windows, doors, etc. Whether at work, at home, or at school. It's the ultimate AR-15 and AK-47 shield.
These are a compact, and protective ballistic cover for anyone. These walls are made from level III+ (3+) high-performance PEAD. A hardened ballistic material and offer better than NIJ III Bulletproofing and MIL-SPEC Fragmentation defense.
- Industry-leading features: The most lightweight per square foot on the market that can be hung from most wall fixtures, hanging ceilings, placed inside walls or doors, or hung like a picture.
- Ballistic resistance: NIJ Level III only stops up to AK-47s 7.62x39, but we stop up to AR-15 5.56x45 ammunition with this wall. It's more than capable of stopping multiple 5.56x45 from an AR-15 rifle, 7.62x39 from AK-47s, and other similar ammunition. It will also stop handguns with ease: Everything from 9mm and .45 ACP to 12 Gauge Buckshot and Slugs.
- Testing procedures: Atomic Defense PEAD walls are tested WAY! above NIJ standards with at least 40 rounds from 5.56x45 from an AR-15 rifle and 7.62x39 from AK-47s.
**Pre-Order Page - Video Testing of III/III+ to be inserted here when the video editor has finished drafting
- Outer Carrier: Water resistant carrier and waterproof armor with multiple straps on all corners and sides, for easy movement and attachment, reinforced perimeter loop and hanger system with multi-directional grab handles on all 4 corners, all 4 sides, and arm sleeves in the back for easy holding while keeping both hands available.
- Stops the Most Common Bullets: Above NIJ-STD-0101.06 III, which can stop .44 Magnum, 9mm, 12 gauge shotgun slugs, .40 cal, 45 ACP/Auto, .357 SIG, and 5.56, 7.62. Goes above the standard and also stops .223 and 5.56 FMJ.
- Customizations: Available for bulk orders and private labeling.
- The bulletproof armor wall is removable and waterproof with an active service life of 10 years. This wall is made of the same material and offers the same performance as our level 3 lightweight armor plates.
- Sizes: 2' by 5' and 4' by 5' option
- Weights: 2' by 5' is 45 pounds and the 4' by 5' is 85 pounds
- Ballistic Material: PEAD UHMWPE
- Complies with: NIJ-STD-0101.06
Assembled and In the Box
- Blanket outer carrier
- Non-flexible level III+ (3+) armor inserted into the outer carrier
- Random free gift included with each purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes This Ballistic Wall Panel Special?
While other manufacturers offer "cheap and heavy steel walls with wheels", Atomic Defense knows that these walls need to be moved AND when they need to be moved, they need to be moved quickly where roller wheels can't always get to. That's why this blanket can not only stop the most common bullets like 9mm and 5.56 from AR-15s, but can also be moved, dragged, hung, or hidden in countless ways. Heavy steel and ceramic shields will slow you down and get you killed. Keep it lightweight with this PEAD 3+ Wall Armor.
What is the difference between the level III and IIIA blankets?
All of the III and IIIA armor that we make is III+ and IIIA+, regardless of the terms we use to make Google happy. Level III+ is able to stop common bullets shot from rifles. This means rifles like the AK-47 and AR-15. Level IIIA+ is able to stop common bullets shot from pistols like Glocks or Desert Eagles.
PEAD Armor Walls VS Steel Armor Walls VS Ceramic Armor Walls?
There are many reasons we don't offer walls like this in Steel or Ceramic. We could easily make them, they'd even be cheaper and more efficient to make. However, Ceramic or Steel walls have several huge flaws. Steel would weigh about 4x as much (That means almost 200 pounds for the 2x5 blanket). Ceramic would weigh about 150% more, but won't take multiple shots that impact the same area.
Can't Someone Shoot Under the Shield Wall?
Unlike most bulletproof walls that are usually made of steel, we use PEAD. This means it can sit flat on the ground since there are no wheels and still be moved to where it needs to be. Once the shield wall is placed on the ground, glancing bullets from a shooter trying to shoot under it will still be caught since the wall will be flush against the ground.
Order Level III+ Bulletproof Walls and Blankets Online
Atomic Defense offers great prices, plus free or affordable shipping options, bulk discounts, customization options, and more. Buy a bulletproof shield online today!