Bulletproof PUMA Challenger Backpack
Whether you’re abroad or on campus stay organized, comfortable, and fashion-forward with the Puma Challenger Bulletproof Everyday Backpack. The zippered multi-compartment design is perfect for the storage of school supplies and everyday electronics making it the ultimate backpack for anyone on the go. No matter what adventure lies ahead, be prepared with the Bulletproof Puma Challenger Backpack!
These bulletproof backpacks are available in three defense levels, meeting NIJ IV, NIJ III, and NIJ IIIA standards. You can also order two different color schemes. Reach out to Atomic Defense to learn more about wholesale rates and shipping options.
- Industry Leading Features: 15” padded laptop sleeve, premium organizer, coated bottom panel, and padded handle for premium comfort.
- Ballistic Resistance: Ranges from NIJ IIIA, NIJ III+, and NIJ IV standards. This backpack protects you up to; 9mm, .45 ACP, .44, .357, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, armor-piercing rifle ammunition, hollow-points, and more.
- Testing: Each of our bags undergoes testing based on the National Institute of Justice's (NIJ) standard 0101.06 for body armor.
- Three Separate Zippered Compartments
- Fully Padded, 15” Laptop Pocket
- Padded Carry Handle
- Item Organizer Pocket
- Coated Bottom Panel
- Backpack size: 19 inches by 12 inches by 1 inch. (When flattened)
- Brand: Puma w/ Atomic Defense Bulletproofing
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Includes Handle: Yes
Assembled and in the Box:
- PUMA Backpack
- NIJ bulletproof plate (based on the protection level you select)
Q: How Much Does Each Bulletproof Level Weigh?
- Level 4 (IV): 7 to 9 pounds, about the weight of a laptop or a gallon of milk.
- Level 3+ (III+): 4 to 6 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3A (IIIA): Between 0.8 and 2 pounds, about the weight of a plastic water bottle or a 70-page notebook.
Q: Is the Bulletproof Insert Removable, or Sewn into the Bag?
It's removable. This is the best way because it allows you to wash your backpack and the insert separately without damaging the integrity of the plate. This will allow you to monitor the insert to make sure it's not damaged and is still performing at our high standards. You'll also be able to place the plate in the best location for you within the backpack. For example, some may prefer to have the plate in the laptop sleeve near their back, while others prefer to place it near the front of their bag to protect the contents of the backpack while simultaneously protecting themselves. The choice is yours. When your backpack becomes dated or out of style, you can conveniently transfer the bulletproof insert into any other backpack or bag of your choosing. We constantly test backpacks for their ability to fit our plates comfortably without shifting their weight, and only about 1 in 30 are selected to be featured on our website.
Q: What Bullets Can This Bag Withstand?
This backpack protects against various types of firearms, including:
- NIJ IIIA: Handguns up to .44 mag and .357.
- Level 3+ (III+): Approximately 5-6 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3+ (III+ Lightweight): Approximately 4-5 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3A (IIIA): Approximately 1-2 pounds, about the weight of a plastic water bottle or a 70-page notebook.
Get Your Hands on a Bulletproof Backpack Today
As a parent, you should feel confident in the bags and products you use to take care of your children. Order your Bulletproof Backpack from Atomic Defense to conveniently store your child's essentials while adding an extra layer of protection to your disposal.
Have questions? Contact our representatives to learn more about our products, prices discounts, and more!
A necessary protrvtion
I am not using it. Because is for my grandsons .I will give them it next; they l I’ve 3 1/3 hours and sometimes I don’t feel well to drive. They are very excited and I am too. Thank you!
Nice backpack, a bit heavy
The backpack seems like good quality and the shield is thick which is good, but heavy if you get the highest rated one. So be sure your kid/adult wants to carry that much around every day before getting the NIJ IV (4) Stops Armor Piercing rounds one.
Atomic Defense, LLC
Thanks for the review and the shopping advice! We agree, level IV for this backpack is 8.8 pounds while opting for level III is 5 pounds. Both will stop AR-15s and AK-47s most common bullets.
I feel so much better carrying this!
So far, so good! Frankly, I hope to never be in a position to learn just how well this backpack protects, but as a teacher, this backpack gives me some peace of mind, which is priceless. I love that the plate is removable, so that when this backpack wears out I can transfer it.
Fantastic all around
The backpack is stylish and will provide the best protection to my kid worst case scenario. I love the option for protection against rifles and the lightweight gear. The customer service was top notch and the reps answered all of my questions timely and politely. I def recommend this company and their product.
Awesome back pack!