Shipping & Return Info
- Return Period: 30 Days or more on a per case basis.
- Return Exemptions: We reserve the right to refuse a return for any reason. We usually return almost anything though.
- General Returns: Take a picture of the issue and include it in the return request. We pay return shipping if we made a mistake.
- Shipping Period: 10-15 Days inside the U.S. (Unless faster shipping is purchased.)
- Handling Period: 3 Days
- First Responder Discount: 10% discount for law enforcement, military, and first responders. Make an account and then email Responder@AtomicDefense.com with an image of your credentials for automatic discounts.
- International, State, and County Government Purchases: Please contact Gov@AtomicDefense.com if you don't already have an account.
- Not all equipment available to civilians: For access to armored vehicles, ammunition, contracts, and more - contact Gov@AtomicDefense.com
Q: What are our plates made of?
Polyethylene (PE) and Ceramic because it provides better protection and usage. Pure polyethylene on all NIJ IIIA and lower ratings.
Q: Does our armor meet all NIJ guidelines?
Yes, all guidelines from the National Institute of Justice are always met.
Q: What is the lifespan of armor plates?
5 years, and don't let anyone tell you longer. Please do the research.
Q: Are Atomic plates multi-hit capable?
Yes, all plates are tested for a minimum of one round per NIJ standards. Though, it does depend on the type of round and type of armor.
Q: How much do your plates weigh?
They are all different. Our NIJ III plates are less than the 6+ pound standard. A lot lighter than steel plates and lighter than kevlar.
Q: Do you offer custom orders?
Yes, please contact Sales@AtomicDefense.com with your orders and questions.
Q: What is the difference between X-line coating and the cloth?
X-Line helps compress and slow the wear of the armor. Cloth does the same but less effectively.
Q: Can you private label for me or can I be a dealer Atomic?
Yes, we can private label or you can sell Atomic products and earn a 5% commission.
Q: Do you accept wire transfers?
Yes, on large orders before production. 40/60
Q: Do you sell AR500 plates?
No, we consider steel unsafe and barbaric when compared to our polyethylene.