Helmets are built-to-order and quality-tested. Lead times can take up to 24 weeks (subject to change).
Orders will ship sooner if available.
Features & Specifications:
- Our mid-cut, lightweight ballistic shell is crafted using a hybrid composite of carbon fibers, unidirectional polyethylene, and woven aramid to ensure maximum protection without sacrificing comfort.
- Offering more protection for your head than the ACH low-cut helmets, this is an ideal choice for safety and security.
- This product is designed for optimal compatibility with most NVG mounts and features an Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud along with a 4-position Ops-Core ARC Rails and VELCRO® brand loop.
- Engineered for superior mission compatibility and optimized for use with in-ear communication devices.
- Simplify your daily operations with a single-line system.
- Ops-Core Helmet Bag included.
Suspension & Retention Options:
- The EPP pads feature a lightweight, ventilated liner with LDV closed-cell comfort foam for superior multi-impact protection. Complete with the Worm Dial Fitband and Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap for an optimum adjustable fit, it also offers replaceable front, nape, and side pads that detach quickly to make putting on communication headsets faster than ever!
Testing Protocols & Design:
- Testing Standards*
- US Army ACH Helmet Specification CO/PD-05-04: 2007
- Ops-Core XP Helmet PS:1063 Specification
- Performance and protection are measured by completing standard ballistic, blunt trauma/impact, environmental, and compression testing.
- NIJ Standards: NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ @1,400 ft/s) Threats
*Referenced testing standards may include blunt impact testing in hot, cold, and ambient temperatures; compression resistance testing at various foot pounds and directions; environmental testing at low temperatures, high temperatures, seawater immersion, corrosive resistance, and flame resistance.
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. Exporting this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
What's Included in the Box?
- Bump Helmet and Accessories
- Free helmet bag
- Spare padding set
- Operator's Manual
- Inspection Card