Streamlight Enduro Pro
Whether you're a hiker or camper or need a reliable source of hands-free light, the Streamlight Enduro Pro AAA Headlamp is perfect. You will be satisfied with its versatility, power, and durability.
- The Enduro Pro AAA Headlamp. With three lighting modes - spot beam, flood for soft area illumination, and red or green LEDs for night vision preservation - this headlamp is designed to handle any task you throw at it.
- It's also powerful. The high setting on the spot beam mode boasts an impressive 200 lumens and can reach up to 95 meters, while the high ground on the flood mode provides 135 lumens and projects light up to 29 meters. And with a 45° tilting head and tough polycarbonate thermoplastic construction, this headlamp is built to withstand even the most rugged conditions.
- Battery life won't be a worry either. The Streamlight Enduro Pro runs for up to 38 hours on a low setting with three AAA alkaline batteries. And with both alkaline and lithium batteries accepted, you'll have plenty of options to keep your headlamp powered and ready to go.
- But that's not all. The Enduro Pro also features a multi-function push-button switch with mode memory, making it easy to switch between settings even when wearing gloves. And with an optimized headband design for easy cleaning, maintenance is a breeze.
Streamlight Enduro Pro Review
Enduro Pro Streamlight Features
- High Lumens - 200
- Run Time on High - 6.00 hours
- Run Time on Low - 38.00 hours
- Beam Distance - 95 meters
- Max Candela - 2,250
- Battery Type - AAA Lithium, AAA Alkaline, OR Lithium Polymer for rechargeable model
- Battery Quantity - 3 AAA OR 1 Lithium Polymer
- Weight - 3.40 ounces (96.39 grams)
- Colors -
- Black Case with Coyote Faceplate
- Black Case with Yellow Faceplate
What's in the Box?
- (1) Enduro Pro Headlamp
- (1) USB Cord**
- (1) Elastic Strap
- (1) Rubber Hard Hat Strap*
- (1) 3M Dual Lock*
**These items are only included if you purchase the USB charging option.
*These items are only included if you purchase with that Mounting Option.
Streamlight Enduro Pro Specifications
- Available in yellow with red LEDs or coyote with green LEDs
- Spot for distance lighting:
- High: 200 lumens; 95 m beam; runs 6 hours
- Medium: 75 lumens; 57 m beam; runs 14 hours
- Low: 25 lumens; 35 m beam; runs 38 hours
- Flood for area illumination:
- High: 135 lumens; 29 m beam; runs 6 hours
- Medium: 45 lumens; 18 m beam; runs 14 hours
- Low: 15 lumens; 9 m beam; runs 38 hours
- Red LED (yellow model):
- High: 0.37 lumens
- Low: 0.08 lumens
- Green LED (coyote model):
- High: 1.25 lumens
- Low: 0.25 lumens
- Multi-function push-button switch with mode memory
- Tough polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold; unbreakable polycarbonate lenses
- Powered by three (3) "AAA" alkaline batteries; also accepts "AAA" lithium batteries
- 45º tilting head
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 m impact resistance tested
- Includes three (3) "AAA" alkaline batteries and elastic head strap
- The industrial model includes three (3) "AAA" alkaline batteries, an elastic head strap, a rubber hard hat strap, and 3M® Dual Lock® reclosable fasteners.
- 3.4 oz (96.4 g) with alkaline batteries; 3.0 oz (85.0 g) with lithium batteries
Enduro Pro Streamlight FAQs
Who is the Enduro Pro Ideally made for?
The Streamlight Enduro Pro AAA Headlamp is ideally made for anyone needing a reliable hands-free light source. Whether you're a hiker, camper, hunter, or outdoor enthusiast, this headlamp is designed to handle any task you throw at it.