Open to pre-order. Please allow 8-16 weeks for production.
Shield your home, school, or business with these bulletproof drapes and curtains. It's time to bulletproof your windows with these heavy-duty drapes and curtains. Made from high-performance soft ballistic material and offer IIIA+ Bulletproofing and MIL-SPEC fragmentation defense. Order today with Atomic Defense for free shipping, amazing customer service, and a high-quality product.
- Industry-leading features: Lightweight build starting at 12 pounds, durable UHMWPE material, water resistance, and easy installation.
- Ballistic resistance: NIJ Level IIIA+. Capable of stopping multiple .44 Magnum, 9mm, 12-gauge shotgun slugs, .40 cal, 45 ACP/Auto, .357 SIG, and other similar rounds and will resist impacted bullets from the like of AR-15s and AK-47s.
- Testing procedure: Blankets are tested above NIJ standards with at least six rounds from .44 magnum and .357 SIG rounds.
- Easy Installation
- Stops the Most Common Bullets: Above NIJ-STD-0101.06 IIIA, which can stop .44 Magnum, 9mm, 12 gauge shotgun slugs, .40 cal, 45 ACP/Auto, .357 SIG pistol ammo. This is the highest level where the panel still remains flexible.
- Customizations: Available for bulk orders and private labeling.
- The bulletproof panel is removable and flexible with an active service life of 5 years.
- Sizes: 2' by 5', 4' by 5', or custom option
- Weights: 2' by 5' is 12 pounds and the 4' by 5' is 23 pounds
- Ballistic Material: PEAD™ UHMWPE
- Complies with: NIJ-STD-0101.06
Assembled and In the Box
- Drapes / Curtains
- Armor insert
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES UHMWPE STOP BULLETS?
UHMWPE plastic is a unique and effective material for bulletproof products. Like aramid fibers, UHMWPE armor features layers of powerful fibers that slow a bullet and alter its shape. UHMWPE outclasses other bulletproof materials thanks to its robust hydrogen bonds, which offer some of the best bullet resistance at a low weight and price point.
CAN UHMWPE WITHSTAND EXTREME WEATHER?
UHMWPE withstands temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. You can store these blankets in hot vehicles and other extreme conditions.
Why Bulletproof Drapes and Curtains?
The market is full of bulletproof products that fill unique needs. Bulletproof drapes and curtains are a bulletproof solution that is easy to install on your window(s) that can shield your home, business, and school. These drapes and curtains feature ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) sheets inside a flexible fabric, resulting in a light and strong build. Use your drapes and curtains as a bulletproof shield that has your family and community's back.
Above all, choose our level IIIA bulletproof drapes and curtains for reliable bulletproof performance against various common firearms. PEAD UHMWPE has excellent bullet-resisting properties that can make all the difference in an emergency. We test our drapes and curtains above and beyond NIJ IIIA requirements to ensure reliable protection. You can install your bulletproof drapes and curtains nearly anywhere and any window and feel safe and ready for anything that can happen to the ones you protect.
Level IIIA Ballistic Resistance
Bullet resistance is a key feature of our UHMWPE drapes and curtains. We test this product to go above and beyond the National Institute of Justice's (NIJ) requirements for its tier. Level IIIA is the highest category for soft body armor, offering penetration resistance against .44 Magnum and .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose rounds.
NIJ standard 0101.06 mandates that we hit a new product with at least six shots from qualifying rounds to earn a level IIIA ranking. Atomic Defense is committed to excellence, so our testers fire additional rounds into each drape and curtain. You can count on our armor to protect you against anything from pistols, submachine guns, 12-gauge shotguns, and more.
Safety in Numerous Situations
Bulletproof drapes and curtains are legal to install nearly anywhere, making them an ideal product for multiple situations. There are no permits and engineering sign-off required to install. Install a ballistic drape or curtain over your current drape or curtain to line it with a bullet-resistant layer that'll perform against unexpected threats. The bulletproof drapes and curtains are lightweight, and one can use them like a shield, drape it over your body, or duck behind them until the situation is safe.
Bulletproof drapes and curtains are also useful to have on a stage during a performance or in a gym to provide a shield during a dangerous shooting situation. Home doors aren't bulletproof! Position the armor between yourself and your home door for an additional security layer. Your drape and curtain can also protect you from shattered glass. Install them at home, work, or in the classroom for coverage against debris during weather emergencies or shootings.
Order Level IIIA Bulletproof Drapes and Curtains Online
Atomic Defense offers great prices, free and affordable shipping options, bulk discounts, customization options, and more. Buy a level IIIA bulletproof drape(s) or curtain(s) online today!