Designed to Maxximize body armor ventilation and increase comfort with our anti-gravity technology to decrease fatigue from the constriction and weight of your body armor. Promotes fast evaporation of moisture under your ballistic vest to keep your body temperature regulated.
- Increased air flow for fast evaporation of moisture beneath your ballistic vest which decreases body heat and lingering sweat.
- The best body armor ventilation
- FULL COVERAGE....everywhere your body armor rests
- A drier tee-shirt or undershirt
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky under shirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder.
- Reduced possibility of becoming dehydrated
- Reduction in feeling fatigued
- Less strain on your shoulders and neck because of Maxx-Dri's cushioning properties
- An overall feeling of comfort by having your ballistic vest feel less heavy on your body
How Do I Know What Size To Wear?
After working with dozens of officers most reported a more "snug" fit works best beneath their body armor and reduced any riding-up and shifting beneath their duty vests. Therefore, we recommend a "snug" fit by going one size smaller than an everyday man's tee shirt size. For those who are extra lean with waist sizes between 31" - 33", sometimes going two sizes smaller is preferred.
How Do I Wash My Maxx-Dri UCV?
To wash your Maxx-Dri Vest simply machine-wash on the "Gentle" cycle and let it hang-dry....DO NOT put your Maxx-Dri Vest in the dryer. It should hang-dry within just a few minutes.
Check out what PoliceOne.com wrote about our Maxx-Dri Vests: