Features & Specifications:
- Lightweight design capable of resisting a 7.62x39mm lead core projectile.
- High-cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced carbon, unidirectional polyethylene, and woven Aramid.
- High-cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital lobe without load carrier interference and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Low Profile Skeleton Rail system offers a lightweight mounting system for the head-borne ecosystem.
- Molded liner features a proprietary recessed channel, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and the ability to doff and don the helmet without removing the headset.
- Comes with Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile OCC-Dial, Right Eye Dominant (buckle on left).
Characteristics, Coverage, & Weight:
Coverage & Weight
Performance Specification: In accordance with Gentex PS1519
NIJ Standards: NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ / 44mag @ 1,400 ft/s) Threats
Resistance to Penetration:
Blunt Impact Protection: <150 G’s at 10 ft/s per ACH CO/PD 05-04: 2007
Compression Testing: Top-Bottom = .020” (0.51 mm) Max @ 400 lbs. (181.44 kg), Side-Side = .125” (3.18 mm) Max @ 300 lbs. (136.08 kg) lbs. per MICH Type II FQ/PD 06-35C: 2013
Environmental Resistance: Temperature -Storage and Operating at Ambient, Cold -60° F (-51° C), and Hot +160° F (71° C), Temperature Shock, Flame Resistance, Altitude, Vibration, Seawater, Field Agent Resistance, Weatherometer per ACH CO/PD 05-04:2007
Shell Construction: Two-Stage Non Slit
Available Sizes: Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL), XX-Large (XXL)
Shell Thickness: 0.280”(M) 0.290” (L/XL/XXL)
Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST
Cut Style (Side Protection): High Cut
Shell Sizing & Coverage: