WHY YOU NEED THIS
If you are on the road for your job/career, your vehicle is most likely your office. And in order to operate at maximum efficiency, you must be organized. However, let's face it, most vehicles are not designed to be a "mobile office." That's precisely why we developed The Harlej Vehicle Seat Organizer Bag. When you and all your stuff are organized, you'll be less stressed, more productive, and in an overall better mood.
HOW IT WORKS
The Harlej Vehicle Seat Organizer bag is designed to be used on the front or back of your vehicle's passenger seat. It can even be attached to the back of the driver's seat. Made with the highest-grade materials to keep all of your essential items organized and in place, The Harlej bag will instantly become one of the greatest assets in your Police patrol vehicle and the best bag you've ever owned for your pickup truck.
- Heavy Duty 1200 Denier Construction
- Huge Primary Compartment: Holds Posse Boxes, Binders, Files, etc.
- Padded to protect laptops, iPads, and other electronics
- Massive side pockets hold your huge thermos or water bottles
- Dual straps secure the bag to the seat: Headrest and Seat-back straps
- Easily goes in and out of your vehicle wherever you go
- Molle webbing to attach additional pouches
- Hidden covert pocket for high-value items
- Over 15 pockets/compartments gives you a place for everything
HOW IT GOT ITS NAME
On Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019, K9 Harlej was shot and killed while performing a track for a suspect who had fled on foot following a vehicle pursuit of a suspected drunk driver shortly after midnight.
K9 Harlej and his handler, Officer Jarred Koopman, tracked the man into a wooded area near 131st Street and Olio Road from the point where the subject fled. Harlej was off-lead when he located the subject and ran ahead of his handler. Harlej bit theÂ subject, Richard Garrett, in the leg during the apprehension but Garrett fatally shot K9 Harlej in the head.
Officer Koopman took Garrett into custody.
K9 Harlej had served with the Fishers (Indiana) Police Department for 4+ years.