Austrialpin 1″ Cobra Buckle
Patented AustriAlpin COBRA quick releases are, without equal, the safest, most finely crafted, and strongest load-bearing buckles available anywhere.
- SAFE AND SECURE - They are also the only stab-lock style fastener in the safety products market that will not open while under load. That makes them the best choice (we believe, the only choice) for ensuring the highest degree of safety for yourself or your customer.
- MACHINE PRODUCED AND FINELY CRAFTED - COBRAs are CNC machined, assembled, inspected, and packed (re: from alpha to omega) in an ISO quality assurance accredited facility. All COBRA products are tested and certified by highly respected independent 3rd party test houses and exceed Mil Spec guidelines for dust, sand, and saltwater as well as all applicable CE, EN, CSA, ANSI, and NFPA standards for fall protection and personal safety.
- DURABLE - All COBRAs are machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy and feature solid brass and stainless steel components. Each production batch is randomly test certified for strength.
- MILITARY TESTED - COBRAs are used in countless Military applications/contracts (with Berry Amendment approval). They are specified over and over again for special contracts and applications where uncompromising safety, long-term reliability, and extreme performance are required.
Austrialpin 1″ Cobra Buckle Features
- Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy with brass and stainless steel components
- Finish: Black; Weight: 2.2 oz.; Overall Dimensions: 1-1/2 in. x 2-5/8 in. x 3/8 in.
- Minimum guaranteed load capacity looped: 18 kN; Minimum guaranteed load capacity straight: 9 kN
- Fits belts/webbing up to 1 in. (25mm) in width
- No sewing required; Dual adjustable