Bulletproof JanSport Backpack
The Cool Student Backpack has our signature leather bottom, ergonomically constructed with S-curve shoulder straps, a padded back panel, and a web haul handle. JanSport backpacks are made with durable fabric, zippers & straps in colors & designs to reflect your style.
These bulletproof backpacks are available in three defense levels, meeting NIJ IV, NIJ III, and NIJ IIIA standards. You can also order nine different color schemes. Reach out to Atomic Defense to learn more about wholesale rates and shipping options.
- Industry Leading Features: 15” padded laptop sleeve, premium organizer, coated bottom panel, and padded handle for premium comfort.
- Ballistic Resistance: Ranges from NIJ IIIA, NIJ III+, and NIJ IV standards. This tactical backpack protects against .44, .357, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, armor-piercing rifle ammunition, and more.
- Testing: Each of our bags undergoes testing based on the National Institute of Justice's (NIJ) standard 0101.06 for body armor.
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- 14" shoulder drop
- Hand Wash Only
- ORGANIZATION MADE EASY – Simple & convenient design, 2 spacious compartments, 15" laptop sleeve, front utility pocket with an organizer, and a side water bottle pocket
- AMERICAN TRADITION IN BACKPACKS – Generations have grown up & come to rely on this trusted brand. Over 50 years of school, work, & adventure
- Sport type: Outdoor Lifestyle
- Care instructions: Hand Wash
- Backpack size: 17.5 inches by 13 inches by 10 inches.
- Brand: JanSport w/ Atomic Defense Bulletproofing
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Includes Handle: Yes
Assembled and in the Box:
- JanSport Backpack
- NIJ bulletproof plate (based on the protection level you select)
Q: How Much Does Each Bulletproof Level Weigh?
- Level 4 (IV): 7 to 9 pounds, about the weight of a laptop or a gallon of milk.
- Level 3+ (III+): Approximately 5-6 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3+ (III+ Lightweight): Approximately 4-5 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3A (IIIA): Approximately 1-2 pounds, about the weight of a plastic water bottle or a 70-page notebook.
Q: Is the Bulletproof Insert Removable, or Sewn into the Bag?
It's removable. This is the best way because it allows you to wash your backpack and the insert separately without damaging the integrity of the plate. This will allow you to monitor the insert to make sure it's not damaged and is still performing at our high standards. You'll also be able to place the plate in the best location for you within the backpack. For example, some may prefer to have the plate in the laptop sleeve near their back, while others prefer to place it near the front of their bag to protect the contents of the backpack while simultaneously protecting themselves. The choice is yours. When your backpack becomes dated or out of style, you can conveniently transfer the bulletproof insert into any other backpack or bag of your choosing. We constantly test backpacks for their ability to fit our plates comfortably without shifting their weight, and only about 1 in 30 are selected to be featured on our website.
Q: What Bullets Can This Bag Withstand?
This backpack protects against various types of firearms, including:
- NIJ IIIA: Handguns up to .44 mag and .357.
- NIJ III+: Rifles up to 5.56 and 7.62 M80.
- NIJ IV: Armor-piercing and API.
Get Your Hands on a Bulletproof Backpack Today
As a parent, you should feel confident in the bags and products you use to take care of your children. Order your Bulletproof Backpack from Atomic Defense to conveniently store your child's essentials while adding an extra layer of protection to your disposal.
Have questions? Contact our representatives to learn more about our products, prices discounts, and more!
Safety Equipment for Students
This is the product that puts your mind at ease. Only thing is Jansport is regular bag and not even reinforced so the bag will get replace yearly but the insert can be moved to other bags,
I'm still waiting on second backpack
I am happy with the one that came in. However I would like to know the status on the second.