First Aid Kit; Stay prepared and safe w/ this compact carrying kit
The HRT IFAK was developed with the TCCC guidelines in mind. We partnered with North American Rescue to provide you with a cost effect kit that contains the basic needs for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast, or other traumatic injuries. Our kits are user-friendly and come complete with everything needed to provide aid to a casualty.
These kits are packaged for a small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR’s Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
Individual First Aid Kit Features
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- 1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1x Combat Gauze® Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway w/lubricant, 28F
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x Survival Blank