HRT Maximus Placard; Maximus Storage for Mags and Supplies
Our HRT Maximus placard is designed to be used with our HRT HRAC and RAC plate carriers or can be used with the Duraflex buckle system. It includes triple M4-style magazine inserts, two handgun magazines with polymer inserts, and two general-purpose zipper pockets on the front.
The back face of the placard has a hook face to keep it securely in place when mated with a loop face on the front of a carrier or vest. The Maximus placard is made of 500 Denier Cordura and has an integrated Duraflex buckle attachment system.
HRT Maximus Placard Review
HRT Tactical Maximus Placard Features
- The Maximus is a 5 - 6 Mag Placard.
- Comes with 3 mag AR insert
- Two general-purpose pouches
- Two pistol magazine pouches with polymer inserts
- 500 Denier Cordura reinforced stitched
- Duraflex Buckle attachment system
- Ammo Placard measures 9.25” x 7”
Maximus Placard - HRT FAQs
In what situation would this HRT placard be the best placard for a plate carrier?
The Maximus HRT offers maximum the maximum amount of missing critical equipment to be stored with the option of up to 6 gun magazines to be stored as well as two additional pockets.
Placard vs Plaquard vs Plackard?
The proper spelling is "placard" and that is true for all uses of the word whether that is a body armor placard or some kind of sign.
What kind of carrier will this placard attach to?
The Response placard from HRT can attach to the RAC and HRAC models of plate carriers and any Duraflew Buckle system-supported plate carriers.
What are some accessories that go with the Maximus Placard?
- AR Maximus Insert - for most AR-size magazines
- Heavy Maximus Insert - for larger magazines
- SMG Maximus Insert - for smaller magazines
- Response Insert - for carrying 2 AR-style magazines along with 2 Pistol magazines in your Maximus Placard
- Zipper Pocket Insert - for turning Magazine pockets into normal zip-up pockets
- HRT Air Pass Backer - mesh padding offers an added level of comfort and breathability