HRT Modulus Placard
- DURAFLEX BUCKLE SYSTEM COMPATIBLE - The HRT Modulus placard was designed to attach to the HRAC and RAC plate carriers or work with the Duraflex Buckle system.
- INSERT READY - The Modulus placard comes standard with an elastic AR magazine insert but can be replaced with any of HRT’s inserts.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER PLATE CARRIERS - The straps on the Modulus placard are height adjustable so you get the perfect length to match to HRTs or others carriers. The strap attachment system comes standard with the swift clip style buckles, but can easily be replaced with G-Hook, Molle-T, or many other placard mounting options on the market.
- MODULARITY - This open-top pouch design allows users to add pouches and configure the placard. The front of the placard is lined with Velcro so you can easily attach and change out any of our Modulus pouches.
- EXTRA SECURITY - The back face of the placard is a hook face to mate with a loop face of the front of a carrier or vest to keep it securely in place.
- DURABLE - The placard is made from 500 Denier Cordura and has an integrated Duraflex Buckle attachment system.
Modulus Placard Features
- Placard features 3 AR15 style magazine insert
- Attaches to most chest harnesses on the market
- Modular design for user requirements
- Straps on the modulus system are height adjustable
- Can accept Swift Clip, G-Hook, Molle-T, and others
- The system does away with cumbersome MOLLE weaving
- 500 Denier Cordura construction
- Duraflex Buckle attachment system
- placard measures 9.25” x 6”
HRT Modulus FAQs
Placard vs Plaquard vs Plackard?
The word is technically spelled "placard" in all contexts, whether it refers to a placard on body armor or a sign.
What kind of carrier will this placard attach to?
The Response placard from HRT can attach to the RAC and HRAC models of plate carriers and any Duraflew Buckle system-supported plate carriers.
What accessories go with the Modulus Placard?
- Modulus AR Insert - Carry 1 AR style magazine in your open-top pouch for the modulus placard
- Modulus Pistol Insert - Carry 2 pistol magazines in your open-top pouch for the modulus placard
- Modulus Shotgun Caddy - allows you to carry 4 additional shotgun rounds on your placard or anywhere that has loop Velcro
- Response Insert - for carrying 2 AR-style magazines along with 2 Pistol magazines in your Maximus Placard
- HRT Modulus GP Pouch - for allowing users to change configurations at a moment’s notice without sacrificing pouch security
- HRT Modulus Open Top Pouch - allowing users to change configurations at a moment’s notice without sacrificing pouch security
- HRT Modulus Open-Top Flap - for secondary retention or to keep your contents protected
- HRT Air Pass Backer - mesh padding offers an added level of comfort and breathability