Our Premier Body Armor
- The best deal for proven 3A body armor that can take countless types of bullets hundreds of times before giving in. Now open for public purchase!
- No more sweaty days. Self-breathing technology allows air to flow freely through vents that are sewn into the front and the back.
- No more breathing restrictions during stressful situations. Longer lasting and more adjustable elastic waist straps. Added to allow the vest to breath in and out with your body.
- Easier than ever to take care of and maintain. PEAD armor panels can be easily removed for cleaning and last longer than any Kevlar on the market.
- Tactical and concealable Level 3A (IIIA) soft body armor provides a premier body armor protection without compromise.
- Expandable to level 3 (III) plates and level 4 (IV) armor plates in 10x12 or 11x14 inch sizes.
- Rapidly insert our industry standard ESAPI Shooter's Cut 10x12 armor plates into the front and back hidden pockets in mere seconds.
- A covert and overt body armor option. Hide it under your shirt or wear it on the outside. Ready for Velcro patches, custom modifications, labeling, and more at your local seamstress.
- Our level 3A body armor is lightweight and protects against flak, shrapnel, bullets, knives, fire, tasers and more.
- Fast shipping and a money back guarantee make it an easy choice. Made for police, civilians, teachers, farmers, security, SWAT, FBI, EMT, EMS, military and everyone else.
This level 3A body armor is a modern upgrade to our older armor without any compromises. This is the bulletproof vest for you. It's the complete package. Here's a preview of what we test for to certify all of our bulletproof armor:
✓ COMFORTABLE FIT (ALL BODY TYPES): Featuring a smooth interwoven cloth-like cover to match any and all body shapes. Full coverage, safety, and protection. All of our vests include cooling pads sewn into the interior to keep the vest and your body temperature cool.
✓ Level 3A CERTIFIED VEST: Blocks and provides barriers to stop various pistol calibers from rifles, knives and high powered airguns. It's your number one protection in a life or death situation. Wear it under or over your clothing to cover both front and back areas.
✓ TSA & AIRPLANE READY: Certified standalone PEAD UHMWPE protection that can be used when traveling on an airplane, in the USA and almost all countries in the world.
What is the best bulletproof vest size?
Our soft bulletproof body armor vests coincide with standard shirt sizes. Choose a shirt size that snugly fits you and match it to our sizing options.
How do I order a soft bulletproof vest online:
All you need to do is choose your size and checkout. It's that easy.
What type of bullet or round this vest won't protect you from:
This soft body armor vest is rated 3A (IIIA). That means it will stop everything from 9mm, .22L, .44mag to 12 gauge slugs. If you want or need extra protection to stop assault rifles, you should add one or two of our level 3 (III) or level 4 (IV) hard armor insert plates.
What kinds of bulletproof plates can I add to this vest?
This ballistic vest allows for level 3 and 4 armor inserts. They can be inserted on the inside of the vest at the bottom via an easy-access Velcro pouch. Our level 3 and 4 inserts block 5.56 NATO, 7.62, .308, .30-06, .50 cal and several other types of ammunition.
What can I compare this soft body armor to?
This vest is equal to other police and military 3A (IIIA) bulletproof products. Our premier bulletproof vest is better than level 2 (II), 2A (IIA), as well as any of the lower levels.
Who can buy this level 3A armor?
Essentially anyone can purchase a bulletproof vest in the USA, Canada, and other countries. Civilians in the US state of Connecticut are the only people who automatically cannot. Connecticut customers will need to have a different billing/shipping location for the order. For further information on whether or not your country will allow you to purchase bulletproof vests or other armor, you can seek information through customs and enforcement.
Are bulletproof vests illegal or legal?
In short: the answer is yes, they are legal. However, if you are a convicted felon in the United States, you cannot own or use body armor. This applies to every US state.
What kind of materials is this soft body armor made of?
We make our vests with DuPont Kevlar or PE (UHMWPE). All of our vests come with our upgraded PE to ensure the armor is easily hidden under clothing.
What part of the body will this soft body armor cover and protect?
The vest will protect your full torso and sides. The bulletproof insert covers the entire body area that the outside carrier holds. (For further reference see images above)
Where can I wear a bulletproof vest?
It depends on what country you are in, but if you are in the US the answer is anywhere. You can wear this bulletproof vest to work as long as your employer permits it to be on their property. With it being a concealable vest it easily fits under clothing.
Why was this bulletproof vest removed from Amazon?
Amazon made a political decision to distance themselves from anything related to guns. This affected all body armor companies.
Who does this vest fit?
Just about everyone. The adjustable Velcro straps make the vest easily adaptable to any body size and shape.
What types of people can buy a bulletproof vest?
Our bulletproof vests can be bought, bought for, and worn by men, women, children, students, teachers and everyone who wants to stay safe from a bullet... or multiple.
Will this premier bulletproof body armor bulletproof me?
This soft body armor and the inserts we offer will stop almost any known ballistic weapon in military or civilian use. If you are looking to stop assault rifles or sniper rifles, please add one of our insert panels to your order.
Specifications and Materials:
- Material: UHMWPE (PE)
- Size: Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large/Extra Extra Large
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 0.5 inch + Extra Padding
- Soft Armor Level: Follows and Exceeds NIJ 3A (IIIA) standards
- Hard Armor Level: NIJ IV (4) OR NIJ III (3) standards (add to cart separately)
- Total Weight: Less than 6 pounds (depends on size)
- Weight: 2-4 Pounds per 3A panel. Depending on size.
- Acceptable Hard Armor Insert Sizes: 10" by 12" OR 11" by 14" ESAPI/Shooter cut plates.
- Clothing: Concealable under uniform or over uniform shirt.
- Stopping Distance: Point blank and 900+ yards. (Depends on weapon)
- Sex: Men and Women's
- Customization: Allowed for DuPont Kevlar, Pouches or Department Patches, Bulk Orders
- Professions Currently Using: EMS, Police, Military, Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics, etc.
Peace of Mind
I used my vest over the weekend to determine my ability to wear it in 'hotter' than average temperatures for me. As I expected my body core temp was higher but manageable under the circumstances. I intend to use it in a different environment in September and am certain it will pose no problems for me.
ATOMIC DEFENSE LEVEL 3 BODY ARMOR.
Superb unit. Excellent device. Fortunately I have not had the experience in testing it's reliability personally, however, I hope, and trust that it would protect, and perform as advertised. Very sturdy.
Quality materials and a real sharp look!