Ops-Core Force-on-Force Mandible will Protect Your Face While Training
- The Force-on-Force Mandible ensures maximum protection for your face, neck and head.
- The Ops-Core helmet mandible can be worn in conjunction with an Ops-Core Step-In® Visor or APEL goggle substitute.
- This remarkable product boasts a robust polymer frame that can withstand blunt force impacts.
- Accommodating soft armor allows an easier time achieving your ideal cheek or chin weld.
Features of the Force-on-Force Mandible
- This product is compatible with an Ops-Core helmet system or a model with Ops-Core ARC Rails for convenient use.
- Flexible Armor allows you to easily acquire a firm and steady cheek weld.
- Soft Armor with breathable technology greatly reduces fogging of your protective eyewear.
- With its full face, side of the head, and neck coverage, this impact protection offers you maximum security from UTM and blunt impacts.
- A removable neck skirt is a perfect solution to adjust and customize your coverage.
- Fore-aft and vertically adjustable
- Optimized for use with Ops-Core Step-In Visor (not included)
Specifications of Ops-Core Mandible
Ballistic Resistance: RTP 7.62 x 51mm UTM round at 375 fps
Blunt Impact Resistance: 3 impacts at speed of 8.66 fps
Will this mandible work with my helmet?
This helmet is compatible with any of the Ops-Core helmets or any Atomic Defense helmets.
What other ballistic mandibles are available?
We also offer the FAST Ballistic Mandible which provides a lightweight, low-profile option that offers protection against both ballistic and blunt force impacts for those who use Ops-Core® FAST helmets with Super High-Cut Skeleton ARC Rails and Super High-Cut Skeleton ARC Shims. The Ops-Core ballistic mandible is suitable for ground, maritime, and mobility operations, and is designed to protect the face from 9mm threats and fragmentation.