Lead times can take 60-90 days (subject to change). Orders will ship sooner if available.
Ops-Core STEP-IN Visor: Protect Yourself from Debris and Intense Environments
- Crafted with a low-profile and distinct geometry, this headset is crafted to rest comfortably even when wearing night vision goggles.
- This protective visor has a removable rubber gasket to prevent dirt and dust from entering the eyes when in use. To allow ventilation, the gasket can be taken off.
- Adjustable retention bungees can be secured with a cleat system, allowing the visor to fit different helmets.
- A bungee cord can be attached to the Velcro of a helmet for easy storage when not in use.
- It is designed for use during skydiving, and has been tested to be effective in high wind situations of up to 120mph.
- Toolless installation of various lenses into ballistic goggles depending on mission requirements.
- Includes a Clear and a Tinted lens
- The ANSI Z87.1 spectacle requirements for ballistics and optics are all met, along with MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic protection - providing you with the ultimate in safety!
- Our all-encompassing system allows the protective visor to integrate seamlessly with ARC Rails of almost any Ops-Core and Gentex helmet, regardless of its cut.
- Available Colors: Black, Tan 499, Urban Gray, Ranger Green
- Lenses available: Clear, Tinted, Dazzle
Ops-Core Visor Features
The Ops-Core STEP-IN® Visor provides premium protection while remaining low profile, and features easy allowance for night vision goggles. Enjoy a clear view with maximum protection - the perfect combination for any mission!
Whether mission requirements demand it or not, users can quickly switch between distinctively-made clear, tinted and dazzle lenses for these ballistic goggles. Furthermore, the removable rubber gaskets ensure that dust is kept away from your eyes whilst simultaneously providing additional ventilation when removed - making this helmet visor ideal for a variety of extreme conditions!
The STEP-IN® Visor is designed to be worn in even the most extreme conditions, like parachute operations and jump scenarios with up to 120 mph winds. With a universal fit design, the visor effortlessly blends into almost all Ops-Core and Gentex helmet systems no matter what shell cut they have.
Easily attaching onto your helmet thanks to its retention bungees that can be adjusted and locked into place or attached directly onto Velcro when not being used; this ballistic helmet visor will make sure you're always protected from any airborne threats!
FAQs of Ops-Core Goggles
Are these Ops-Core Helmet Goggles Bulletproof?
This Ops-Core eye protection is a ballistic attachment for any Ops-Core helmet, but it is not considered bulletproof. With its removable rubber gaskets designed for keeping dust out of eyes it is best used for eye protection against the elements. It is not designed to save a life when met with a bullet.