Princeton Tec Snap Kit
The SNAP starts as a straightforward headlamp with an additional focus on modular, adaptable design. SNAP’s head unit is removable from the headlamp bracket for handheld operation and uses with the included accessories, snapping into place with a strong magnet.
- MAGNETIC DESIGN - Secures light into included mounts and to most metal surfaces.
- HEADLAMP MOUNT - Stable, rotating headlamp bracket fits on any 1” webbing. Headstrap included.
- LANTERN MOUNT AND CLIP - Dual carabiner loops for use as a horizontal area light or vertical safety strobe.
- BIKE HANDLEBAR MOUNT - Durable rubber loop to attach to bike handlebars or any pole up to 32mm circumference
Multi-talented, hard-working, and adventurous: just like you. The SNAP is a one-stop tool for any of your lighting needs: headlamp, flashlight, bike light, safety flasher, lantern, and magnetic area light. We're proud to add award-winning to the list of adjectives describing the SNAP: GearJunkie's Best in Show of Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2018 & Outside Magazine's Staff Pick for Favorite Product at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2018.
The SNAP is simple to use: a large, easy-to-find button on the head unit turns the versatile spot beam on, dims it, and switches over to flash mode.
Whether you’re in the backcountry or your backyard, taking care of business in the shop or in the field, or maintaining tools or toys, the SNAP is ready to shine: SNAP + adapt!
Princeton Tec Snap Kit Features
- POWER - 300 Lumens
- LAMP - 1 Maxbright LED (dimmable)
- BURN TIME - 155 hours
- BATTERIES - 3 AAA Alkaline
- WEIGHT - 3.5oz / 99g
- WATER RESISTANT - IPX4
The kit includes:
- SNAP Head Unit
- Headlamp Attachment
- Two Way Carabiner Mounts and Clip (to hang on your pack or use as a lantern)
- Handlebar Attachment (mount to your bike or any similar-sized pole)