Princeton Tec Sync Headlamp
The Sync’s claim to fame? Simplicity. Intuitively cycle through modes using the large dial on the side and skip button pressing sequences - a must for tasks where you need to control modes on the fly, like running, and places where thick gloves are a must. The Sync’s max mode, Dual Beam (a combination of spot and flood) supplies a long throw of concentrated light and a smooth wide beam to illuminate the area around you.
IPX4 - rated for splash- and dunk-resistance; if submerged for too long, remove batteries and inspect for leakage; if water's present, dry and replace batteries.
- MAXBRIGHT - Princeton Tec's bright, efficient LED. Emits a smooth, white light for a variety of tasks; collimators or reflectors used depending on application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" out loud.
- MULTIPLE BEAM - Combining focused narrow & wide beams, this beam pattern offers max versatility. Close range, wide beams simulate daylight & provide peripheral vision; narrow beams illuminate at a distance.
- MULTIPLE MODE - Adjust brightness to suit your needs with multiple settings on many products: illuminate greater distances or conserve battery power.
- ULTRABRIGHT LED - The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient, emitting a smooth, white, wide-beam light. Multiple LEDs are commonly grouped for a more powerful light source. Tech advances make Ultrabright LEDs more efficient and brighter. "Ultrabright" can also be shouted, though not as loud as "Maxbright".
Princeton Tec Sync 300 Features
- POWER - 300 Lumens
- LAMP - 1 Maxbright LED w/ Spot, 1 Maxbright LED w/ Flood, 1 Red Ultrabright LED
- BURN TIME - 60 hours
- BATTERIES - 3 AAA Alkaline
- WEIGHT - 2.9oz / 83g
- WATER RESISTANT - IPX4