Streamlight FlipMate - Inspect, identify, and repair with the super-compact light.
- BRIGHT - With its four lighting options, including cool white LEDs for general area lighting and 90 CRI LEDs for precise color matching, no task is too difficult for this work light. Its rechargeable battery also ensures that it has one of the lowest operating costs among area lights of this type.
- CONVENIENCE - The blade of the FlipMate can rotate up to 270º, allowing you to direct light where you need it most. The light bar also has high and low modes, giving you the option of how much light you need.
- VERSATILE - Its flat, magnetic base and stowable hook make it a hands-free option, allowing you to focus on the task without worrying about holding a flashlight. And with its ultra-thin design, it can easily fit into tight spaces.
- DURABLE - the FlipMate is made with machined aircraft aluminum construction and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens, making it IPX4 water-resistant and 2m impact-resistant. And with its USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you can rest assured that you'll always have a reliable light source when needed.
Streamlight Flipmate Review
Streamlight Work Light Features
- High Lumens - 200 - 500
- Run Time on High - 4.00 hours
- Run Time on Low - 6.00 hours
- Battery Type - Lithium Ion
- Battery Quantity - 1
- Length - 4.58 inches (11.63 centimeters) - 7.94 inches (20.17 centimeters)
- Weight - 8.70 ounces (246.64 grams)
- Colors - Red, Blue, Black
What's in the Box?
- (1) Streamlight FlipMate Work Light
- (1) USB Cord
FlipMate Streamlight Specifications
Inspect, identify, and repair with the super-compact FlipMate. It produces bright white light for everyday use or high CRI light with Streamlight’s Color-Rite Technology to identify color differences in paint or wires. It fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, allowing you to illuminate hard-to-reach spaces, like under the dash. Go hands-free with the flat, magnetic base and stowable hook.
- Compact work light with cool white LEDs and 90 CRI LEDs - each with high and low modes
- Cool white LEDs provide bright white light
- High: 500 lumens; runs 4 hours
- Low: 250 lumens; 5.75 hours
- 90 CRI (4,000K) LEDs with Streamlight’s Color-Rite Technology allow you to see the color spectrum better so you can differentiate between paint or wire colors
- High: 400 lumens; runs 4 hours
- Low: 200 lumens; runs 6 hours
- The light bar rotates 270° to aim the beam where you need it
- The ultra-thin design fits into tight spaces
- Durable hinge; folds in half for storage
- Hands-free features: Magnetic base and storable hang hook
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction; unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- USB-rechargeable; Lithium-ion battery recharges in 4.5 hours
- Folded length: 4.58 in (11.63 cm); Extended length: 7.94 in (20.17 cm)
Streamlight FlipMate FAQs
Who is the Streamlight FlipMate designed for?
The unique feature of the FlipMate when compared to other lighting sources is its 270-degree rotating head. This is especially useful for illuminating things like the inside of an engine block, the inside of a barbecue, or any other smaller area where you need light to work.