This product has a lead time and can take 7-21 days (subject to change).
Orders will ship sooner if available.
Streamlight TLR-2 G | Rail Mounted Tactical Weapon Lights
- The Streamlight TLR-2 G is a rail-mounted tactical light equipped with green aiming laser technology.
- Boasts a 300-lumen output, providing a powerful beam with impressive range and good peripheral coverage.
- Utilizes the latest direct drive diode to produce a daylight visible green targeting laser that performs excellently in extreme temperatures.
- The device runs continuously for 2.5 hours with both light and laser in operation and up to 17 hours when using laser only.
- Fits directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
Streamlight TLR-2 Green Laser Review
Streamlight TLR-2 Green Laser Features
- The Streamlight TLR 2 G is a uniquely designed rail-mounted tactical light with a high visibility green aiming laser.
- The device is made of sturdy 6000 series aircraft aluminum, which is machined and has a black anodized finish. It also features a robust, chemically resistant engineering polymer that can withstand high-impact situations.
- It employs white LED technology that's impervious to shock and delivers a 50,000-hour lifetime.
- The output rating is 300 lumens with a peak beam intensity of 12,000 candela.
- The unit features an ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch for ease of use.
- It runs on two CR123A lithium batteries, which are included.
- The TLR 2 G mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- It includes keys for Glock Gen 4/5 style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, S&W TSW, and SIG P320 XCarry frame models.
- The tactical light is IPX4 water-resistant.
- Streamlight provides a lifetime warranty for the TLR 2 G weapon light, excluding batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear.
- The product also features a highly visible, integrated 510-530nm green laser for precise aiming.
What's in the box of the Streamlight 69250 TLR-2 G?
- Streamlight TLR-2 G Rail Mounted Tactical Light with Green Aiming Laser
- Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries
- Rail Locating Keys for Glock Gen 4/5 style
- Rail Locating Keys for Picatinny
- Rail Locating Keys for Beretta 90two
- Rail Locating Keys for S&W 99
- Rail Locating Keys for S&W TSW
- Rail Locating Keys for SIG P320 XCarry frame models
Streamlight TLR-2G Specifications
Material/Lens: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish, high impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing, and high temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat® glass lens.
Dimensions/Weight: Length: 3.39 in. (8.61 cm); Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm); Height: 1.83 in. (4.64 cm); Weight: 4.72 oz (133.8 grams) with batteries.
Light Source/Output: White LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. 300 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity.
Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
Battery: Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included).
Features: One handed snap-on/tighten interface, mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails, includes keys for Glock Gen 4/5 style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, S&W TSW, and SIG P320 XCarry frame models.
Water Resistance: IPX4 water resistant.
Approvals: Meets applicable United Kingdom and European Community Directives.
Warranty: Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Laser: Integrated 510-530nm green laser for accurate aiming.
Included Items: Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock Gen 4/5 style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, S&W TSW, SIG P320 XCarry frame models and Lithium batteries.
Streamlight 69250 TLR-2 G FAQs
Can the Streamlight TLR-2 G laser be seen in daylight?
Yes, the Streamlight TLR-2 G features a 510-530nm high visibility green laser that can be seen clearly even in daylight conditions.
Is the Streamlight TLR-2 G resistant to water?
Yes, the Streamlight TLR-2 G has an IPX4 water-resistant rating, meaning it can withstand splashing of water from any direction.
How long is the battery life for the Streamlight TLR-2 G?
The Streamlight TLR-2 G has a regulated run time of 2.5 hours when using both the Laser and LED simultaneously and can run up to 17 hours when using the Laser only.
What type of batteries does the Streamlight TLR-2 G use?
The Streamlight TLR-2 G operates on two CR123A lithium batteries.
Can the strobe function be disabled on the Streamlight TLR-2 G?
Yes, the strobe functionality on the Streamlight TLR-2 G can be disabled according to the user’s preference.
What is the warranty policy for the Streamlight TLR-2 G?
Streamlight provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the TLR-2 G, excluding rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics, with a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.