Streamlight TLR 7 A
Ultra lightweight & compact, the TLR-7A Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest LED technology for high-lumen operation.
- GOOD BATTERY LIFE - A single lithium battery provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime.
- GREAT VISIBILITY - 500-lumen output delivers a powerful beam with an extensive range, good peripheral coverage, and selectable strobe mode.
- SAFE DESIGN - The TLR-7 model has side switches, while the TLR-7 A model has rear buttons. Rail clamp designed to attach/detach from the side of the weapon rapidly.
- Both lights offer a “Safe off” feature to prevent accidental activation.
Streamlight TLR-7 A Review
Streamlight TLR 7A Specifications
- High Lumens - 500
- Run Time - 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance - 140 meters
- Max Candela - 5,000
- Battery Type - CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity - 1
- Length - 2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)
- Weight - 2.40 ounces (68.04 grams)
- Colors - Black, Flat Dark Earth
Streamlight TLR-7 A Features
- Next-generation rear paddle switches with HIGH and LOW options
- Safe-off feature prevents accidental activation
- Ultra lightweight and compact.
- High-power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- One-handed snap-on and tight interface keep hands away from the muzzle when attaching or detaching.
- Securely fits various weapons, including STD 1913 rails.
- Extensivenaively-fire tested.
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +120°F. IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Streamlight TLR7A FAQs
What guns are TLR-7As compatible with?
The Streamlight TLR-7A will fit any gun make or model with a 1913 (Picatinny) style rail system. This includes handguns from several popular manufacturers like Glock, Smith&Wesson, Sig Sauer, Kimber, Ruger, and many more. Here is a list of many handgun models that the TLR7 can be used with:
- MOST MODELS UP TO GEN 4 (UNIV-1)
- 17, 19 GEN 5(1913-1)
- SIG SAUER
- 320 COMPACT & 1911 GSR (1913-1)
- 320 CARRY & FULL SIZE (1913-3)
- P200 SERIES (220, 2022, etc.) (1913-2)
- SMITH & WESSON
- TSW (With Riveted Rail) & 99 (UNIV-2)
- M&P® (Full Sizes) (1913-2)
- 92 FS/M9A1 MODELS (1913-1)
- 90 TWO (1913-2)
- 92/96 A1 (1913-2 (Tight slot fit))
- APX (UNIV-1 (Loosely front to back))
- PX4 STORM FULL SIZE (UNIV-2 (Loosely front to back))
- SPRINGFIELD ARMORY
- XD (9, 40, 45, 9(M) (UNIV-1)
- FNS-40, FIVE-SEVEN, 509 & FNX (1913-1)
- VP 9 (1913-1)
- P30 (1913-2)
- P-01, P-07 & P-10 (1913-1)
- 75 SP-01 (1913-3)
- 1911 CUSTOM (1913-1)
- SR-9 (UNIV-1)