The only body armor for dogs that has a large, 360Â° air gap so they stay cool.
- This IIIA-rated armor stops all of the most common handguns and more, up to 44 Magnum.Â Including their hollow-point and FMJ versions.
- A proprietary spacer built into the armor allows maximum airflow to cool the dog while the armor and carrier can be easily cleaned afterÂ yourÂ Good-boy rolls in the mud.
- The ultimate adjustability!Â The 6 buckles can be adjusted to better fit your dog with a tighter or looser fit.Â Â
WHY YOU NEED THIS
In 2016 heat exhaustion was the leading cause of Police K-9 deaths. Most Police K-9 vests and harnesses DO NOT offer any form of ventilation or breathability. When dangerous situations present themselves, these loyal K-9s are typically the FIRST to go into the danger zone. Ensuring that they are PROTECTED AND COMFORTABLE is paramount to their safety. That is why we developed the Titan Vest.
HOW IT WORKS
The Titan Vest was developed with the concerns of K-9 handlers around the world in mind. By offering maximum coverage and ballistic/stab protection while maintaining the K-9's comfort and mobility, The Titan Vest is truly the pinnacle for K-9 body armor and protection.Â
Your K-9 is willing to protect YOU with their life...take a bullet for you if need be. The Titan Vest will give them the protection they need and deserve to help them do their job and go home with you at the end of your tour.Â
- Level IIIA armor (Made in The U.S.A.)
- Threat Protection: 9mm / .40 / .45 / 44 magnum
- Provides protection against stabs, slashes, and cuts
- Provides explosive protection
- Provides blunt-force trauma protection
- Maxx-Dri Ultra-Comfort - Superior Ventilation
- Super-Light Design provides maximum agilityÂ
- Ultra-Fast Donning and Doffing Design
- Heavy-Duty Mil-Spec Construction
- Laser-Cut Molle
- Dual-Sided Velcro
- Dual Lead Attachment Points (Front & Rear)
- Dual Heavy-Duty (200 lb. rated) Pull Handles
- Dual-Sided Integrated Bungee Cord
- Armor Skin Exterior for Ultimate Durability & Protection
- M - 30" - 34" CHEST GIRTHÂ
- L - 34" - 38" CHEST GIRTH
- Instructions: Measure the circumference of the dog's chest.Â From where their neck meets their back, around and just behind their front legs, and back to where their neck meets their back.