Streamlight TLR 1 Gun-Mounted Light
Intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light that attaches to almost any gun in seconds.
Lightweight, compact, lithium battery-powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest shock-proof power LED technology and provides at least 2.5 hours of continuous run time. Rail clamp designed to attach/detach from the side of the weapon rapidly. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevent door loss while providing easy battery replacement. The strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits (TLR-1®s only) when enabled.
Streamlight TLR-1 Review
- High Lumens - 300
- Run Time - 2.50 hours
- Max Candela - 12,000
- Battery Type - CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity - 2
- Length - 3.39 inches (8.61 centimeters)
- Weight - 4.18 ounces (118.50 grams)
- Colors - Black
TLR 1 Features
- 300 lumens; 2.5-hour run time; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Powered by two (2) 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with a 10-year storage life
- The rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Includes keys for GLOCK®-style rails, MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails, Beretta® 90two, Smith & Wesson® SW99, and Smith & Wesson® TSW
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/constant operation
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- It fits most existing light-bearing holsters
- 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories (must be used in conjunction with the 69130 remote door switch)
- Assembled in the USA
Streamlight TLR1 FAQs
What gun models is the Streamlight TLR-1 compatible with?
The Stream light TLR-1 mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. The package also includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, S&W TSW, and Sig P320 rails.