Streamlight TLR-7 Sub
Maximize your weapons platform with interchangeable rear paddle switches that allow you to customize your TLR-7® sub to your shooting style.
Ultra lightweight & compact, the TLR-7 ® sub-weapon mounted tactical light features the latest LED technology for high-lumen operation. It provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime from a single lithium battery. 500-lumen output delivers a powerful beam with an extensive range, good peripheral coverage, and selectable strobe mode. It features a specialized clamp system for mounting GLOCK 43X MOS, GLOCK 48 MOS, GLOCK 43X Rail, and GLOCK 48 Rail.
The rear switches left and right of the trigger guard provide ambidextrous operation. Quick press for constant function and press and hold for momentary operation. Double tap either switch within ¼ second activates the strobe (if enabled).
TLR-7 Sub Review
TLR-7 Sub Specifications
- High Lumens - 500
- Run Time - 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance - 141 meters
- Max Candela - 5,000
- Battery Type - CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity - 1
- Length - 2.51 inches (6.38 centimeters)
- Weight - 2.39 ounces (67.76 grams)
- Colors - Black
- One of its most notable attributes is its ability to securely attach to various railed subcompact handguns from popular brands such as GLOCK, SIG SAUER, and Smith & Wesson.
- With a powerful 500-lumen output and 140-meter beam, this light is a game-changer in low-light shooting scenarios.
- The ambidextrous rear paddle switches allow for easy activation, and the safe-off feature prevents accidental activation, saving battery life.
- The rail clamp system safely attaches and detaches without requiring tools or putting your hands in front of the muzzle.
- With an anodized machined aluminum construction, user-enabled strobe function, and a waterproof rating of IPX7, this light is built to last.
- To top it all off, the TLR-7 Sub is assembled in the USA. The TLR-7 Sub is an outstanding choice for anyone seeking a top-quality weapon light with unparalleled versatility and performance
TLR-7 Sub FAQs
What guns is the Streamlight TLR 7 Sub compatible with?
The list below represents handguns checked by Streamlight as of the current document revision date. The TLR-7 sub-series lights may fit other guns with universal or 1913 (Picatinny) short-style rails.
- Heckler & Koch - HK45 Compact
- Smith & Wesson - M&P M2.0 Subcompact
- Beretta - Px4 Storm Subcompact
- Springfield Armory - XD-E XD-S Hellcat Pro