Princeton Tec Torrent LED
Power meets versatility in the Torrent LED. It’s small enough to be a backup light, but with a 500 Lumen Maxbright LED, Torrent is more than powerful enough to be a main source.
Dive lights are not just for night diving, and the Torrent LED is our favorite dive light for looking into caves/crevices, restoring lost colors at depth, and daytime wreck diving.
For those who need a great backup, an efficient main source, or just all-around great dive light, the Torrent LED is all of the above.
- FOCUSED NARROW BEAM - This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas, or for use during fast-paced activities.
- IPX8 - Diveable lights that provide waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water at depths down to 100 meters. If Atlantis had flashlights, they would be IPX8
- MAXBRIGHT LED - The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.
- REGULATED LED - Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
Princeton Tec Torrent LED Features
- POWER - 500 Lumens
- LAMP - 1 Maxbright LED
- BURN TIME - 1.5 hours
- BATTERIES - 8 AA Alkaline
- WEIGHT - 12.8oz / 365g
- WATER RESISTANT - IPX8