Wiley X Airrages Glasses; Jumping out of a perfectly good plane or don't like the wind?
- Big Performance in a Low-Profile design
- Removable Facial Cavity seal to optimize protection against weather, dust, and debris
- An incredible combination of Safety and Crystal Clear vision backed by ANSI Z87.1+ meeting or exceeding national standards.
- Distortion-free clarity with 8-base lenses explicitly crafted to fit in high-wrap frames.
Wiley X Air Rage Features
- CAPTIVATE™ POLARIZED COLOR-ENHANCING LENSES - Color-enhancing, Wiley X Airrage polarized lenses provide glare reduction with crisp color and vivid detail. Color Options include Smoke Grey, Polarized Blue Mirror, and Clear.
- ANSI Z87.1+ HIGH-VELOCITY IMPACT PROTECTION - Airrage Wiley X ANSI Z87.1+ frames and lenses must withstand the impact of a .25" diameter steel ball. For spectacles, the projectile must be traveling 150 fps, and for a goggle 250 fps.
- ANSI Z87.1+ HIGH-MASS IMPACT PROTECTION - Authentic Wiley X ANSI Z87.1+ frames and lenses must withstand the impact of a 1.1 lb. projectile dropped from a height of 50" to ensure your eyes are protected from unexpected blunt force impacts.
- PERIPHERAL GLARE CONTROL - The high wrap of our 8 base frames blocks peripheral light.
- WIND/DUST/DEBRIS CONTROL - Removable foam gaskets block out irritants and peripheral light, protecting the eyes and allowing polarized lenses to perform at peak levels.
- SUPERIOR LENS OPTICS - Our lenses are ANSI Z87.1+, which means they meet or exceed national standards for safety and clarity.
- PRESCRIPTION-READY - Wiley X Airrage Presciption-ready glasses have precise, digitally mapped lenses, customized to accommodate high-wrap frames and a higher range of prescriptions.
- SHATTERPROOF SELENITE™ LENSES - Our shatterproof Selenite™ lenses are specifically designed for our high-wrap frames to ensure the true spatial relationship of objects and distortion-free clarity.
- SUPER-TOUGH FRAMES - Our frames are constructed from Triloid nylon — the toughest non-metal material available — providing lightweight comfort, outstanding durability, and protection from impacts.
- ANSI Z87.1+ PROTECTION AND CLARITY - Wiley X Airrage polarized sunglass lenses are ANSI Z87.1+, which means they meet or exceed national standards for safety and clarity.
- T-PEG STRAP - The adjustable T-Peg strap provides a secure, goggle-like fit with a low profile, allowing better compatibility with additional headgear.
- DUAL-INJECTION RUBBER TEMPLES - Dual-injected rubber nose pads are built into the frame for slip-free comfort and durability.
- UVA/UVB LIGHT BLOCKING - 100% UV and UVB light blocking assures protection from harmful rays that can lead to permanent eye damage and disease.
- 8-BASE LENSES, HIGH-WRAP FRAMES - Our 8-base lenses are crafted to fit in our high-wrap frames for distortion-free clarity.
- ANTI-FOG - Anti-fog lenses reduce vapor condensation from obscuring vision.
- REMOVABLE FACIAL CAVITY™ SEAL - Patented removable foam Wiley X Airrage facial cavity seal blocks out irritants and peripheral light, protecting the eyes and allowing polarized lenses to perform at peak levels.
- BLACK OPS - Featuring all-black logos, frames, and lenses, they are designed to keep you protected and hidden in the shadows during covert operations.
WileyX Airrage FAQ
Where are the Wiley X Airrage Safety Glasses intended to be used?
The Airrage is the ideal combination of big performance and a slim, low-profile design. With its classic oval lens shape and thin temple arms, it's perfect for smaller faces or when compatibility with other equipment is needed.
The T-docking strap and removable gasket provide a secure fit while keeping out dust particles. These easily detachable foam gaskets shield your eyes from potential irritants and ambient light. This ensures that polarized lenses can perform at the highest level possible.