You can turn to Atomic Defense for full-body bulletproof armor that law enforcement and military personnel trust. This RBS™ Vest has Level IIIA+ (3A+) armor covering the chest, shoulders, upper legs, groin, and neck. Purchase our tactical defense gear for protection in life-or-death scenarios. Defend yourself from .357 SIG and .44 Magnum calibers.
- Industry-leading features: Our RBS™ Suit is a Level IIIA armor suit with Velcro™ straps for an adjustable and comfortable fit. Built-in trauma pads to further reduce felt impact from bullets.
Ballistic resistance: The Level IIIA full-body bulletproof armor shields you from threats including 9mm, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, and .44 Magnum rounds. Choose a configuration featuring front and back Level IV or Level III bulletproof insert panels for your applications.
- Testing procedure: Atomic Defense performs in-house testing on our products. Our professionals test these law enforcement bulletproof vests to meet NIJ standards. The vests are proven to stop .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point and .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose rounds. Other testing calibers include: .22, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .38 Special, and .45 ACP. Our IIIA+ designation highlights that our vests are tested above and beyond the NIJ requirement.
- Quick-release system allows for the armor to be taken off instantly in an emergency.
MOLLE covers the entire chest and back for versatile protection.
- Neck armor covers both the front, back, and sides in case shots are fired from multiple angles.
- Groin and leg armor shield the legs and groin from multiple shots to the legs.
Shoulder armor adjusts up and down with a thick elastic strap that also harnesses around your arms.
- Level IIIA armor is included on all parts as standard equipment for an incredible value.
- Full-body ballistic armor showcases AD Aramid materials with PE backings for durability.
- Adjustable straps across the armor allow you to move freely in high-action situations.
- Full-body bulletproof armor is easy to clean.
- Labels and patches can be added to personalize your full-body armor suit.
- Armor takes moments to put on and the materials are rugged yet lightweight.
- Bulletproof vests can be worn by police officers, civilians, security personnel, military teams, and others.
- Low-visibility fabrics make it difficult for others to see this armor at night.
- Full-body ballistic armor is resistant to dust, fire, and water.
- 100%, transferrable lifetime warranty on the parts used to create our full-body armor.
- Soft armor level: Based on NIJ IIIA standards
Hard armor level: NIJ Level IV or NIJ Level III plates based on selection
- Fits: Men and women
- Armor weight: Base weight is 14 lbs (not including any selected plates)
- Ballistic Material: Pure PEAD™ Waterproof Ballistic Material
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Medium/Large or Large/XL
- Complies with: NIJ Standard 0101.06
- Suitable industries: Law enforcement, security, education, military, EMS, FBI, SWAT, and others
Assembled and in the Box:
- Level IIIA body armor for chest, shoulder, leg, groin, and neck
- Two Level III or IV armor plates (if selected)
Q: How Does the Atomic Defense Full-Body Bulletproof Armor Differ From the Rest?
A: Our full-body bulletproof armor covers more than the chest. Our offerings help to protect the upper parts of your legs up to your neck for outstanding coverage.
Create a comfortable fit using Velcro™ straps rather than clips and buckles. All of our products undergo strict in-house testing, and this full-body ballistic armor protects you from .357 Magnum and .44 Magnum rounds. Your order will be equipped with a quick-release system, allowing you to remove the armor quickly in pressing situations.
Q: How Do I Select the Right Full-Body Bulletproof Armor Size?
A: Atomic Defense recommends purchasing your armor in the same size shirt you wear. Our gear is made in unisex sizes to fit men and women.
Q: How Do I Place an Order for Full-Body Bulletproof Armor?
A: Select your size and add the armor to the cart to purchase online. We ship quickly, with most orders reaching their destinations in three to 15 days inside the United States.
Q: What Is the Return Policy for Full-Body Ballistic Armor?
A: You can find further details about our bulletproof vest return policy online.
Order Our Full-Body Bulletproof Armor Online
Atomic Defense supplies you with the equipment you need to stay safe. We are dedicated to offering practical solutions for military groups, police officers, and civilians at economical prices. Purchase our full-body ballistic armor individually or in bulk today. Contact us with other questions you have.