Princeton Tec SNAP Industrial
Multi-talented and hard-working: just like you. The SNAP is a one-stop tool for any of your lighting needs: headlamp, helmet light, safety flasher, lantern, and magnetic area light.
The SNAP starts as a straightforward headlamp with an additional focus on modular, adaptable design. SNAP’s head unit is removable from the headlamp bracket for handheld operation and uses with the included accessories, snapping into place with a strong magnet.
The SNAP is simple to use: a large, easy-to-find button on the head unit turns the versatile spot beam on, dims it, and switches over to flash mode.
Princeton Tec SNAP Industrial Features
- POWER - 100 Lumens
- LAMP - 1 White Maxbright LED (flashing)
- BURN TIME - 12 hours
- BATTERIES - 1 AA Alkaline
- WEIGHT - 3.3oz / 96g
- WATER RESISTANT - IPX8
The kit includes:
- SNAP Head Unit
- Headlamp Attachment & Standard nylon head strap
- Rubber hard hat strap
- Two Way Carabiner Mount and Clip (to use as a lantern)
- Hot Stick attachment (Or any similar-sized pole)
- 3M Dual Lock