Are you looking for an inconspicuous bulletproof vest? Choose Atomic Defense's concealable Level IIIA Soft Body Armor. These vests feature Kevlar armor to soften the strongest handguns and 12-gauge shotguns. You can upgrade your low-profile soft armor with insert plates up to Level IV.
- Industry leading features: Lightweight, concealable ballistic vest with adjustable hook-and-loop straps and built-in trauma pads to further reduce felt impact from bullets.
- Ballistic resistance: NIJ level IIIA body armor that can stop 9 mm, .44 Magnum and .357 SIG rounds.
- Testing procedure: Tested against multiple rounds at our NIJ testing center — above NIJ standard 0101.06 requirements. Calibers tested include: .22, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .38 Special, .45 ACP, and .44 Magnum.
- Self-breathing air vents are sewn into the vests at all levels and prices. Stay cool from top to bottom
- The level 3A (IIIA) soft body armor allows it to be tactical and concealable for everyone, even kids
- Expandable up to NIJ level 3 (III) and 4 (IV) with body armor plates
- Premier lightweight armor against flak, shrapnel, bullets, knives, fire, tasers and more
- COMFORTABLE BODY FIT: Smooth woven cloth-like cover to match your body shape. Overlapping areas for full coverage and protection. Every vest includes cooling pads sewn into the interior to keep every vest cool
- 3A TESTED BULLETPROOF VEST: Blocks and stops various pistol and airgun rounds. Best thing to have in a life or death situation. Over or under clothing to cover both front and back areas
- LEGAL TRAVEL: TSA & airplane safe. Level 3A standalone UHMWPE protection that can be used during airline travel
- Built with low-visibility fabrics that absorb light and prevent reflections in dark environments
- Resists fire, water and dust
- Resistance: Meets and surpasses NIJ standard 0101.06 requirements for level IIIA
- Weight: Less than 6 pounds
- Fits: See chart above
- Material: Polyethylene (PE) vest with Kevlar soft body armor
- Sizes: For shirt sizes large/extra-large/XXL and small/medium
- Complies with: NIJ level IIIA under standard 0101.06
Assembled and In the Box
- Concealable NIJ IIIA soft body vest
Concealable Soft Body Armor Vest/NIJ Level IIIA
The vest fits well after making some adjustments and is a good value for purchase. I'm a former law enforcement officer and now a current armed security officer. I wear a vest every day for safety. So far, the vest works well. I will continue to evaluate the vest.
Preparing for the new realities.
Overall very satisfied, bit heavier than expected my first vest - the term conceivable seems hard to maintain in the summer months - better to have and not need than need and not have.
review, take one
I mistakenly bought the wrong size, so I haven't actually worn it yet. I will say that so far, the exchange process is painless. Once I get it. I'll review the vest itself
“Rainy day” wear
Item arrived on time and as advertised. Like a few other survival items, I hope I never need it, but it’s good to have socked away for the future.
Just in time for the next (D) Summe rof love
Great fit, light , comfortable. Hopefully won't be needed...