Princeton Tec Charge Pro Helmet Light
- FLEXI-NECK DESIGN - Allows for simple and accurate spot illumination that adapts to the task at hand.
- CR123 POWERED - Operated via a single CR123 battery for optimal cold weather performance and lighter weight.
- LOW-PROFILE - Charge Pro is the lowest-profile helmet light on the market.
- LENS COLOR OPTIONS - Charge Pro offers the ability to customize your lighting experience with the use of different combinations of White, Red, InfraRed (IR), Green, and Blue LED coloring options depending on the model you choose.
Princeton Tec MPLS Charge Pro Review
SPECS of the Charge Pro by Princeton Tec
- MADE IN THE USA
- POWER - 55 Lumens
- LAMP - 1 Maxbright LED (regulated), (dimmable)3 Ultrabright LEDs
- BURN TIME - 40 hours
- BATTERIES - 1 CR123 Lithium
- WEIGHT - 1.67oz / 47g
- WATER-RESISTANT - IPX7
Features of the ChargePro MPLS
The Charge Pro was designed to mount to various helmet rail systems but has become more versatile including a wide variety of mounts that allow you to use the light on all of your gear.
The Charge Pro runs off of a single CR123 Lithium battery, keeping it lightweight, extending burn time, and standing up to colder climates.
The Charge Pro offers a clean white flood light for distance spotting or large-area lighting and a lower-lumen light output for close-at-hand administrative tasks when in the field. The white flood light is fueled by a Maxbright LED, while the lower-lumen administrative lighting comes from 3 Ultrabright LEDs, which are available in a number of specialty color configurations. Choose your LED configuration in the drop-down menu above.
Ease of performance in exacting situations was kept top-of-mind while designing the user interface, so the Charge Pro's Maxbright white mode requires a full two-second button press to be turned on to avoid accidental activation.
Versatile, smart, and tough, the Charge Pro (along with our other MPLS Helmet Lights) was created with our exclusive flexible-neck design allowing you to direct light where you need it, regardless of the angle of your helmet.
All Princeton Tec MPLS Helmet Lights come with the following mounts:
- Standard Nylon Headstrap
- Helmet Side Mount
- EXFIL Rail
- Above the Rail