The Tan 499 NFMI Enabled is in stock and ships today.
Other colors have lead times that can take up to 120 days (subject to change).
For leading-edge tactical ear protection and unprecedented audio quality, choose the Ops-Core AMP® Communication Headset. This advanced tactical communications headset integrates seamlessly with Ops-Core helmets and accessories to create a lightweight protective head-borne system for any mission and environment. AMP's unique 3D Hear-Through Technology and optional NFMI earplugs provide double hearing protection that restores and enhances natural hearing and sound localization while maintaining clear communication for enhanced situational awareness. With a noise-canceling microphone that mitigates all background noise, AMP is the ideal communications headset to wear in any unpredictable combat environment. This ergonomically designed headset can be configured to meet a wide range of tactical communications needs and delivers ear protection while providing optimal comfort and a streamlined profile. This noise-canceling headset has a user-based design and can be easily adapted to either headband or helmet configurations, and the optional Rail Mount Kit increases helmet stabilization. AMP features an integrated fixed downlead connection point and quick-release downlead connection. The AMP Communication Headset is CE-approved EN 352 and available in Berry Amendment-compliant configurations.
*Helmet sold separately
Ops-Core AMP and Arm Kit Features & Specifications:
- This model comes with extra compatibility via integrated microphone mounting and its connection point enables easy integration with any U-173/U standard plug, commonly found on respirators, including the Ops-Core SOTR (Which we also have).
- World Class Audio Quality and Tactical Ear Protection
- CE approved EN 352
- Berry Amendment-compliant configurations are available
- 3D Hear-Through Technology
- Mission Configurable Capability
- Ergonomic Headband for low-profile hearing protection
- Quick Change Rail Mount Kit
- Quick Release Downlead Connections
- Noise-canceling Headset/Microphone
- Integrated Microphone Mounting and Connection Point
- Ergonomic Earseals
- Auto Shutdown
- Fail-Safe Communications
- Allows for mounting to the rear of Ops-Core ARC Rails, leaving the top portion of the rails free for mounting accessories, such as lights, cameras, etc. This also creates better helmet stabilization and a counterbalancing effect of forward shroud-mounted devices, such as night vision devices.
- A single-point gimbal attachment to the ear cups allows for 360° adjustment, which not only allows for better fitment and seals to the user’s unique ear/head shape but maintains that seal and moves more naturally with their head movement.
- Earcups rotate to the side or rear of the helmet when not in use, streamlining stowage to create a very low profile.
What's Included in the Box with the AMPs and ARC attachment arms?
- AMP Headset w/ Headband
- Microphone (pre-attached)
- Battery Covers
- Rail Mount Kit (AMP Arms left and right)
- Camo Skins (if ordered)
Noise Protection Ratings