Introducing the Princeton Tec Charge
- INTUITIVE OPERATION - With its easy-to-find and simply reached button, Charge is quickly activated and dimmed.
- FLEXI-NECK DESIGN - Allows for simple and accurate spot illumination that adapts to the task at hand.
- CR123 POWERED - Operated via a single CR123 battery for optimal cold weather performance and lighter weight.
- LOW-PROFILE - Charge Pro is the lowest-profile helmet light on the market.
- LED COLOR OPTIONS - Charge Pro offers the ability to customize your lighting experience with the use of different combinations of White, Red, InfraRed (IR), Green, and Blue LED coloring options depending on the model you choose.
SPECS of the Princeton Tec Charge Light
Features of the Charge Princeton Tec Helmet Light
The Charge was designed to be mounted on a helmet rail and features 55 lumens of output to easily perform necessary tasks in the field.
Constructed with our exclusive flexible-neck design, this light directs illumination exactly where you need it, regardless of the helmet's angle.
A powerful Maxbright LED provides a focused flood beam with 55 lumens, while a cluster of 3 Ultrabright LEDs with various color configurations offer a greater degree of specialization. Select your LED configuration from the options. Ease of performance in exacting situations was kept top-of-mind while designing the user interface, so the Charge's Maxbright white mode requires a full two-second button press to be turned on to avoid accidental activation. The Maxbright white mode is also dimmable, letting you control the intensity of the light.
All Princeton Tec MPLS Helmet Lights come with the following mounts: