Streamlight Knucklehead - Designed to put light where you need it
VERSATILE - This rechargeable work light is lightweight and easy to use with a 210-degree articulating head that can rotate 360 degrees, allowing you to direct the bright beam of the latest C4 power LED technology right where you need it.
DURABLE - Made with high-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction, this light can withstand heavy use without showing any wear and tear. With an IPX4 rating for water resistance and a 2m impact-resistance test, you can trust that this light will stand up to any job.
EASY STORAGE - The Knucklehead is available in three colors: orange, yellow, and black. The orange model features a clip for easy attachment to turnout gear, while the yellow and black models have a hanging hook for hands-free use. Even with heavy gloves, the rubber on/off button is easy to operate. Additionally, the Knucklehead comes with a magnet that can hold up to 135 lbs, providing you with hands-free lighting. It also has a removable rubber boot, making it easy to replace if worn.
BRIGHT - With four modes, you can customize your lighting experience based on your needs. The high-intensity mode emits 200 lumens and has a beam reaching up to 68m, providing exceptional brightness. The low-intensity mode emits 63 lumens and can last up to 16 hours, making it perfect for longer projects. The moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for emergencies and can last up to 20 days. And, for increased safety, the flash mode can last up to 8 hours.
Knucklehead Streamlight Flood Features
- High Lumens - 200
- Run Time on High - 3.50 hours
- Run Time on Low - 16.00 hours
- Beam Distance - 68 meters
- Max Candela - 1,150
- Battery Type - Nickel-metal Hydride, AA Alkaline
- Length - 9.20 inches (23.37 centimeters)
- Weight - 1 pound 7.10 ounces (654.87 grams)
- Colors - Orange, Yellow, Black
- Key Features:
- Two LEDs within the engineered reflector produce a smooth flood light to illuminate your work area without tiring your eyes
- Rubber dome push-button switch easily to use with gloves
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction
- DUAL POWER SOURCE: Rechargeable NiMH battery also accepts 4 “AA” alkaline batteries
- Hang it with an integrated stowable hook
- Powerful, 135 lb. pull-strength magnet. A rubber cover protects painted surfaces
Streamlight Knucklehead Specifications
- Rechargeable and Alkaline models are available. Accepts rechargeable NiMH battery or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Four modes:
High: 200 lumens; 68m beam; runs 3.5 hours
Low: 63 lumens; 37m beam; runs 16 hours
Moonlight: low-level lighting for emergencies; runs 20 days
Flash: runs 8 hours
- Available in Orange, Yellow, or Black:
- The orange model features a durable clip for easy attachment to turnout gear
- Yellow and Black models feature a hanging hook for hands-free use
- The rubber on/off button is easy to operate when wearing heavy gloves
- Features a 210-degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot and provides for hands-free lighting
- Dual LEDs within a wide parabolic reflector produce a smooth flood pattern
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance; 2m impact-resistance tested
- Serialized for identification
- Height 9.2 in. (23.4 cm)
- Weight with batteries: NiMH 23.1 oz (655 grams), Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- Assembled in the USA
Knucklehead Flashlight FAQs
What does the Haz-Lo option of the Streamlight Knucklehead mean?
The Haz-Lo option of the Streamlight Knucklehead is a version that has been designed to comply with safety regulations for hazardous locations. It has been certified by independent testing laboratories to meet strict requirements making it what is known as "intrinsically safe."