Imagine being able to walk, run, hike, ride your bicycle/motorcycle, or skateboard with your backpack on without having to worry about a huge, embarrassing wet spot on your back when you take your backpack off...
The Maxx-Dri Backpack Airflow Spacer helps Maximize the airflow between your backpack and your back which allows for a drier, less sweaty shirt while you wear your backpack, and most importantly when you take your backpack off.
The Maxx-Dri Backpack Airflow Spacer was spawned from the success of our Maxx-Dri Vest for body armor ventilation. The Maxx-Dri Vest is worn by tens of thousands of Police Officers and Military Operatives worldwide to provide ventilation and cooling beneath their bullet-resistant vests.
- 3D AIR FLOW TECHNOLOGY that will allow fresh air to flow between your back and your backpack so your sweat can evaporate and your shirt can get DRY.
- Our proprietary Maxx-Dri mesh does not absorb moisture like the many other commercial mesh materials already sewn into your backpack. Those meshes, in reality, actually soak-up sweat and make you feel wet and uncomfortable.
- Does not hold any moisture. You can wear it in the rain or snow. It helps keep your weather-soaked backpack off your body. You'll be drier, more comfortable, and cleaner.
- Reflective Strap hooks around your backpack to make you more visible...especially at night time. This is an extra, potentially life-saving feature we added for your safety.
SMALL: 12" WIDTH x 15" HEIGHT (Best fit for backpack sizes: 11-14" WIDTH x 12"-15" HEIGHT)
MEDIUM: 12" WIDTH x 18" HEIGHT (Best fit for backpack sizes: 11-14" WIDTH x 16"-18" HEIGHT)
LARGE: 12" WIDTH x 21" HEIGHT (Best fit for backpack sizes: 11-16" WIDTH x 19"-23" HEIGHT)
* Simply measure the back side of your backpack for the most accurate fit based on the above sizing recommendations.
Also available on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/