Streamlight Polytac 90
Are you searching for a versatile, durable, and super-bright light that can withstand the rigors of the job? Look no further than the PolyTac 90X. This multi-fuel right-angle light is the perfect tool for any task, whether on the job site or in the great outdoors.
- SUPER BRIGHT - With high and low modes, the PolyTac 90X can provide up to 500 lumens of super-bright light or 85 lumens for extended run time.
- MULTIPLE POWER OPTIONS - It is powered by two CR123A lithium batteries or a Streamlight SL-B26-protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack, giving you the flexibility to choose the power source that works best for you.
- EASY TO USE - The multi-function push-button head switch is easy to use, even with gloved hands, and features a battery life indicator, so you'll always know when to recharge or replace the batteries.
- CONVENIENT - The multi-position, reversible pocket clip and integrated carabiner-style D-ring offer various mounting options for ultimate convenience.
- DURABLE - If durability is a concern, the PolyTac 90X has you covered. It is made with high-impact, super-tough nylon polymer with a textured grip and is IPX7 waterproof for up to 1m for 30 minutes. Plus, impact resistance has been tested, so you can trust it to withstand even the most challenging conditions.
In short, the PolyTac 90X is a reliable and versatile light that performs exceptionally in any situation. Its durable construction, multiple power options, and innovative technology make it the perfect tool for anyone needing a reliable, super-bright light. Get yours today and experience the difference for yourself!
Streamlight Polytac 90 Review
Streamlight Polytac 90X - Features
What's in the Box?
- Polytac 90X light with an integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods
- CR123A Lithium Batteries
- SL-B26 Battery Pack
- Li-Ion USB Battery Pack Charge Cradle
- USB Cord
Polytac 90X - SpecificationsVersatile, rugged, and super bright, the multi-fuel PolyTac 90 X is built with the rigors of the job in mind. Durable construction plus a switch with a built-in battery life indicator will let you know when it is time to recharge or replace the batteries giving you the confidence to stay focused on the task.
- High and low modes:
- High super-bright light: 500 lumens; 167m beam; runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Low for extended run time: 85 lumens; 64m beam; runs 12 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 19 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- MULTI-FUEL: Uses two CR123A lithium batteries; also accepts Streamlight SL-B26® protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack
- Multi-function push-button head switches are easy to use with gloved hands; they feature a battery life indicator.
- Multi-position, the reversible pocket clip attaches to MOLLE, turnout gear, harnesses, etc., and offers a variety of mounting positions.
- Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods
- Optional Gear Keeper® system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon rope with a 36" extension and six oz. of retraction force
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer with textured grip
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2 impact resistance tested
- 4.43" (11.25 cm SL-B26 protected Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack; 4.3 oz. (122g) with CR123A lithium batteries
- Available in Orange, Black, and Yellow
Streamlight Polytac 90 Flashlight - FAQs
How bright is the Streamlight Polytac 90?
The Streamlight Polytac 90X light delivers an impressive 500 lumens of high-quality, super-bright light, making it suitable for any task or situation. It also has a low mode that provides an extended runtime of up to 24 hours at 85 lumens. Whether you're using it for tactical applications, search and rescue operations, or just camping and hiking, the Polytac 90X won't disappoint.